1. Cabbage – one cup
2. Peas – ¼ cup
3. Carrot – ¼ cup
4. Potatoes - 2
5. Corn Flour – 4 tbsp
6. Rice Flour - 1 tsp
7. Chilli powder – 1 ½ tsp
8. Salt to taste
9. Oil for Frying
1. Chop the vegetables finely
2. Cook the potato and mash it
3. Cook the other vegetables in microwave for 10 minutes or cook all the vegetables in pressure cooker.
4. Drain the water from the cooked vegetables completely.
5. Squeeze them with hand to remove excess water
6. Add salt, chilli powder and corn flour and mix them thoroughly.
7.The mixture should be thick like pakoda batter.
8. Make small balls and fry them till they are golden brown
Tastes good with mint chutney or tomato sauce.
Ginger garlic paste and fennel seeds can be added if available.