2. Garam masala
3. Dhania powder
4. Chilli powder
1. Boil 1 potato
2. Mash it without lumps
3. Add salt to taste, Garam masala - 1/4th tsp, Dhania powder - 1 tsp, Chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
4. If Amchur powder is available add a pinch but its not manatory
5. Prepare roti dough in usual way
6. Take one medium size roti ball and make a small roti with your hands
7. Stuff the mashed potato in this.
8. Spread this stuffed roti ball in usual way
9. Cook it in a tawa and smear ghee on it
It tastes good without any sabji. Try it with a cup of curd and mango pickle.